Colleen Makley Jones, PA-C
Undergraduate: BS in Exercise Science, College of Charleston
Medical School: MS in Physician Assistant Studies, Medical University of South Carolina
Colleen has been practicing at Durst Gamily Medicine since 2006. She enjoys adolescent care, preventative health, women’s health and dermatology.
She is originally from Columbus, Ohio and enjoys running, tennis and sailing.
- Pediatric, Adolescent and Adult care
- Physical exams: routine, sports, camp and school
- Treatment of minor illness and injuries
- Weight-loss counseling
- Skin cancer screenings
- Immunizations and preventive care
- Care for chronic conditions: diabetes / hypertension
- Well women care: gynecology, pap smear and family planning